The Importance of Moisture Meters
When your home or business floods our SERVPRO of Farmington and Farmington Hills technicians have the proper tools to make sure your space is dry and returned to a preloss condition as quickly as possible.
The moisture meter is a very important tool we use called a moisture meter - this is how we detect where moisture is (what is wet) and how close we are to having it completely dry during our monitor appointments.
This particular meter a non-destructive overall building inspection moisture meter which has the perfect features for our industry. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile.
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on the material being tested and meter setting.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Brick – making it ideal for testing moisture conditions in various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings, and ceiling tiles.
- High moisture audio warning tone.
You can trust that SERVPRO of Farmington and Farmington Hills will dry out your space with the proper drying equipment.